Our community has significant wealth, but also deep and hidden pockets of poverty. Too many of our kids shoulder more than they should have to. Communities In Schools of Peninsula connects our struggling students with resources and services so that they can focus on school and succeed in life.
YOU can be a part of the solution! During the 2016-2017 school year, Communities In Schools of Peninsula served over 4,000 students and their families – we’re on track to serve even more, but we need your help.
Raise your hand today to help more kids in our community get to school and stay in school and on a path to a brighter future.
Contribute with Confidence
A donation to Communities In Schools is an investment in kids and an investment in your community. An economic impact study found that every $1 invested in Communities In Schools to help students stay in school creates $11.60 of economic benefit when these students graduate and contribute to their communities.
Communities In Schools is also recognized nationally for financial stewardship by Charity Navigator, Better Business Bureau’s Wise Giving Alliance, Philanthropedia, Social Impact 100, and The Center for High Impact Philanthropy so you can be assured your donation is going to a proven and trusted organization.
Fund a Brighter Future Today
- Online: Give securely using the Donate button on this page.
- Mail: Send a check to Communities In Schools of Peninsula: P.O. Box 684, Vaughn, WA 98394
- Planned Giving: Planned gifts provide forward-looking support and offer a number of advantages to you and your family.
- Workplace Giving: Your employer may be able to extend your contribution through matching funds.
- Memorial & Honorary: Honor a loved one through a special donation in his or her name.
- Stocks & Assets: Gifts of stock or assets are a strategic way to donate and maximize your support.
- Sponsorships: Your company or small business can support Communities In Schools of Peninsula by becoming a corporate sponsor
Questions? For more information about how YOU can support Communities In Schools of Peninsula, contact Leslie Nitabach, Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org